How to Make a Recital Saddle-Stitch Book
A single folded sheet of paper gives you 4 numbered pages. Page counts have to be divisible by 4. (8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and so on) and require a minimum of 8 numbered pages (2 sheets folded in half).
How Do I Arrange the Page Count?
The front cover starts at page 1. The inside front cover is page two. The inside pages continue like diagram above for pages 3, 4, 5, and 6. The inside back cover will be page 7 and the outside back cover will be page 8, depending on the page count. So if we did an 8 page booklet, it would be like the 8 page sample shown above which includes the cover. Covers can be printed on cover weight paper or you can use the same weight as the interior pages which is called a self cover.
Your recital programs can be used as marketing materials filled with class schedules and upcoming activities. They should contain information about the recital so that people attending can track what is happening. Trying including:
- A printed schedule and description of events including order of activities and duration./li>
- An introduction.
- A brief description of the company or studio.
- Information about the directors, instructors, and volunteers.
- Advertising Pages
- Staff List
- Recognition and Acknowledgements
- Group Pictures
- Ads sponsoring contestants or participants
- Thank you page
- Music and costume credits
- Upcoming Events
- Autographic and memories Page
- Seasonal Schedule