Terms And Conditions
Printing Center USA wants you to be completely satisfied with your custom printing order! Our printing company guarantees a top quality product offered at a fair price, with the highest level of customer service.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
The use of PrintingCenterUSA.com, the "Web site," constitutes Customer acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth in this "Agreement."
If your order has defects in workmanship or materials within our control, or if we have failed to follow your written instructions, email or call 800-995-1555 within 30 days of receipt of your order. Return instructions will be provided. Upon receipt of returned merchandise, Printing Center USA will reprint the order at our expense, from your original file. We reserve the right to determine whether a manufacturing error or defect has occurred. If new files are submitted or additional corrections are made, additional charges will apply.
Your order will be to "pleasing color" printing standards considered generally acceptable by the printing trade. Our guarantee does not include defects related to color matching. Due to variations in monitor calibrations, ink, paper, and limitations throughout the printing processes, we cannot guarantee the final product will match the color/density of your personal printer or monitor. Such variations will be considered acceptable. A hard copy of your proof will provide a more accurate depiction of your final product.
This guarantee does not apply to errors in customer supplied digital files including low-resolution graphics, photos, improper file format, page layout, compliance with mailing restrictions, missing fonts, or corrections not requested in writing. Proofing is your responsibility on all printing services. You are 100% responsible for the accuracy of your proof. Please check your proof carefully!
This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. We are not responsible for any damages, consequential, incidental, or otherwise, or other claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective, incomplete, or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing service, postage, associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. Printing Center USA is not liable for U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx or other carrier's delivery errors, including loss or delay, and will not refund shipping and handling costs.
Printing Center USA will not be held liable for failure to meet expected deadlines due to improper file composition or last minute changes.
We do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate color reproduction, and excellent printing quality. Certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Printing Center USA cannot be responsible for:
- Design errors or color selection errors introduced by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Customer's spelling, punctuation, or other grammatical errors.
- Damage to the products arising after Printing Center USA's delivery to the shipping agent. All Printing Center USA products are shipped F.O.B. Shipping Point, meaning all title and risk passes to the customer upon Printing Center USA's delivery to the shipping agent.
- Duplicate orders placed by the customer.
- Incorrect file layout for dimensions, folding, scoring, hole drilling, die cutting or other custom services.
- Incorrect shipping address provided by the customer, undeliverable packages after third delivery attempts, or other errors created by the customer.
- Orders damaged or lost by a shipping agent may be reprinted and do not qualify for full refund.
- Before reprinting or refunding your order, we may have you return the original order to us at our expense.
- Maximum refund per order or customer is $2500. The only remedy for problems with orders over $2500 is reprinting of the order to correct product defects.
- Color match, cutting and folding tolerances are guaranteed to be within industry standards (CMYK) for pleasing color.
- This guarantee does not extend to shipping and handling costs, which will not be refunded to the customer.
- Although we will take all reasonable precaution to protect and return all artwork submitted, we are not liable for loss or damage to any customer images or artwork. Please do not send one of a kind artwork files to Printing Center USA.
It is the customer's responsibility to review their estimate carefully. If there is anything that is not understood, it is the responsibility of the customer to review with a Customer Service Specialists until deemed understood. Review various quantities, rush options, and shipping rates. Use our custom quote page for products not shown.
Our quotes include the following:
- Electronic processing of your initial file
- A PDF proof
- Full bleeds are included at no extra charge
- Job setup
- Production of digital plates
- Standard folding, stitching and trimming
- UPS shipping (unless otherwise noted)
Quoted turnaround time begins when we receive your email approval of proof. Spam blockers/filters may prevent you from receiving our emails. You may receive emails from various email addresses during the order process. After file review, additional delays may occur if items are missing or the files do not meet our file requirements. Your turnaround time starts once we receive proof approval, and have all components to print. Turnaround times are not guaranteed. Your expected delivery date may change due to unforeseen delays, such as equipment failure, illness or late delivery by a carrier. Weekends and holidays are not included in your quoted turnaround time calculations.
- A pdf proof will be uploaded to your account or sent to you via email, and you will receive an email notifying you to approve or reject your proof.
- Turnaround time does not start until the day after you approve your proof.
- Our hard copy proof provides the most accurate representation of your 4 color printed piece and is available upon request. Additional charges apply and will be charged to your credit card at the time your order is confirmed.
- Customers are responsible for setting up the files correctly and in accordance with our File Guidelines. To see our File Guidelines Click Here.
- When your overprint preview settings are off you will not see the overprint. When you view your pdf proof with the overprint setting off you will not see any overprinting issues. You must have your overprinting setting on when previewing your proof to get an accurate proof. We are not responsible for your preview settings not being correct.
Corrections and new file submissions are billable items and will be added to your invoice and charged accordingly. Corrections are billed at $60 per hour with a 15 min. minimum and include typographical errors, photo manipulation, color correction, resizing, and fold adjustments.
If we are able to manipulate your files, we can make minor corrections for the fees stated above OR a new file can be submitted and will be billable according to the terms stated above.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING.
Our normal shipping method is UPS ground, however we may ship by USPS, FedEx, or UPS at our discretion so long as it does not extend the shipping time or increase the shipping cost. Rates are available for ground, next day air, 2 day and 3 day shipping within the continental US. Shipments to more than one address may require additional shipping and handling charges for each location. PrintingCenterUSA is not responsible for delays and/or damage incurred during shipping. Shipments are sent "signature required" at your destination. If you elect "no signature required", your right to all claims for damaged or missing product is void. PrintingCenterUSA must be notified of any shipments not received on time, as stated by the carrier. A shipping claim may be initiated by PrintingCenterUSA. The results of that claim cannot be controlled and is not guaranteed by PrintingCenterUSA. Title and liability for finished work passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier at shipping point.
We accept online payments using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Telecheck, and Paypal. Full payment including shipping is due at the time you place an order. You must enter your credit card information when you place your order. We are unable to accept COD orders. Purchase orders can be accepted for Government and Educational organizations only.
If a package is shipped using the USPS, all postage rates are estimated until the USPS has accepted and approved the mailing. Rates may increase due to the design of mail piece, final weight, size, or shape. It is possible that your mailing will not pass USPS requirements for barcode readability and thus the postal rate will increase. The design must meet postal regulations, otherwise, your mailing will not qualify for automated postal discounts and will mail at non-automated rates, increasing your postal costs. All online estimates are based on mailing to the USA only, any foreign addresses will increase your postage rate. Estimated postage is required in advance of the mailing being delivered to the USPS. Postage may be paid by check, wire transfer, paypal or credit card. Any postage paid on credit card will be subject to a 5% convenience fee of the postage amount.
If your job has defects in workmanship or materials, or shortages, Printing Center USA must be notified via email or call 800-995-1555 within 30 days of receipt of the order. If no claim is received within 30 days, both parties agree that the order has been accepted and Printing Center USA has satisfied all terms, conditions, and order requirements.
By submitting your order with Printing Center USA, you authorize that you have read and understand all terms and conditions, and in the event of any cancellation, you approve the cancellation fee of $35.00, plus any extra chargeable amount for the work done by Printing Center USA up to that point. Any time period of 30 days lapsed may constitute an automatic cancellation brought forth by Printing Center USA, and will also still include a cancellation fee of $35.00. The customer will receive notice of such cancellation 5 days prior to the cancellation, and will have the opportunity to discuss and finish the order within those 5 days. After 5 days, any refunds or charges will be processed, and the customer will receive the final notice of cancellation.
By submitting your order with Printing Center USA, you guarantee that the printed matter is legal, and customer agrees to hold Printing Center USA harmless in any suit arising regarding the legality of illustration or other printed materials that are degrading, libelous, harmful to reputation, or an infringement of trademark, trade name, trade secrets, and copyright laws. Further, the customer guarantees the matter is not copyrighted or trademarked by any other party and that copyright or trademark symbols have not been removed. Materials may or may not have a copyright or trademark symbol, but are still entitled to protection. Know your sources before submitting your work for reproduction.
Furthermore, you agree to compensate Printing Center USA for all actual costs, liabilities, reasonable attorney fees, and any other expenses associated with any infringement action.
Adult Content Policy
Objectionable content in one person's eyes may simply be artistic expression to someone else and it is hard to make the distinction. PrintingCenterUSA.com is a small business and most of our work consists of non-suggestive materials which do not consist of any type of nudity. Tastefully done nudes and boudoir orders are OK for PrintingCenterUSA.com to produce. Nudes are normally printed if properly lit, posed and composed. They will not be printed if they are suggestive or sexually explicit in any way, or if there is any doubt as to the age of the models.
We will not produce or accept files that may have been deemed explicit for any of the following reason below.
- Any situations of nude sexual activity.
- Any content deemed pornographic in nature.
- Any nudity of a highly suggestive sexual nature.
- Any images depicting the harming of minors in any way including but not limited to content that violates or state or federal child pornography laws, child exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual contact.
If it is unclear as to the age of any models we may provide materials to the proper authorities for further review.
Use of this Web site should be limited to legal purposes, and used by those of a legal age to enter into a valid contract. All fraudulent use of the Web site, including but not limited to, the use of fraudulent credit card information, is prohibited.
All materials and content on the Web site is the intellectual property of Printing Center USA and should not used by anyone without the prior written consent.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
Printing Center USA, its employees, or agents shall not be liable for any damages caused by the misuse of any product purchased through the Web site.
TERMS OF SALE.
- All sales are final, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
- Printing Center USA may refuse to print any job without providing reason to the Customer.
- Online pricing and custom quotes are valid for 30 days and are subject to change without notice.
- All quotes costs and estimates are considered tentative until we receive the job for inspection. Estimates may be revised and the customer will be notified prior to any work being completed. Charges for delivery of materials and supplies from the client or client's supplier to Printing Center USA are not included in quotations unless specified.
- We cannot guarantee your order will have the exact number of the product you ordered; however, overage or under count will not exceed 5%.
- Normal production time on standard orders is 2-10 business days after we receive proof approval. Presentation folders, 4 color envelopes, and custom die cutting may require additional time. Rush requests are handled according to workload and priced accordingly. The customer must examine the completed order and notify us of any discrepancies within 30 days of receipt of order.
- Printing Center USA reserves the right to subcontract all or any portion of an order to an outside vendor.
- Full payment is due before the order will be released to print.
- Samples of your product may be used for sales or marketing purposes.
- Electronic examples and images of your product may be used as examples and possibly other marketing purposes on our website, social media or any other electronic marketing communication from PrintingCenterUSA.
- Printing Center USA reserves the right to contact and market to any customer that has ordered from us via all possible channels of communication available.
- Your name may be included in our newsletter and promotional databases.
- Printing Center USA does not sell or share any customer information with third parties.
- All other industry trade customs will apply. If unfamiliar with these, ask us. In the event that any legal action is initiated, the venue shall be in Cascade County, State of Montana, and Montana law shall apply in interpreting the provisions of this Agreement. In an action to enforce any obligation under this Agreement, the prevailing party is entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- These Terms and Conditions referred to as the "Agreement," constitute the whole agreement and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements. No act or failure to act shall constitute a waiver of any right or duty under this Agreement, unless expressly agreed to in writing by the parties.
- In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reasons or in any respect, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.