Program Printing - Event Programs—Sports Programs—Business Programs
If you need event programs for your next social, sports or business event, you have come to the right place.
At PrintingCenterUSA, our most popular program printing services are event programs for sports program printing, social, business & conference events program printing. We also print programs for outdoor events, motorized sports events, horse events, rodeos and more. We will print as few as 10 full color and/or black and white programs with our digital printing press or as many programs as you need on our offset printing press. We can ship overnight if you are in a rush and our quality work has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you have your own files ready, just click on upload files, get a price and approve your proof and we’ll do the rest.
If you need design help, try our program designer or event program template to make your job fast and easy. Both are easy to use and offer premade event templates with picture, ad and information template pages for you to create your programs. We only offer these high quality saddle-stitched, soft cover programs in 8 ½ x 11 size. (you can also download clip art from millions of images to add to your program)
- Program Designer- Our Program Designer is basically the same as Photo Book. Drag and drop your photos, images, insert your text, then click submit, OK the proof and we do the rest.
- Event Program Templates- If you or someone you are working with has design experience in Illustrator or In Design, just download and open the templates in your design program. Place your pictures, images and text then click submit, OK the proof and we do the rest.
Check out our free, helpful online program printing tips….
…… case studies, ideas, examples, samples, blogs, layout ideas, videos, flip books, white paper and more.
See our Program Marketing and Sales Fundraising page for ideas. Advertising can be sold to businesses to cover the cost of the program and make money selling ad space.
We will also create a flip book of your program to put on your website.
Order online or give us a call at 800-995-1555.
Program printing options for with online ordering
- 10 and more programs printed in 2 to 6 business days
- Saddle-stitched programs are our most popular.
- Wire-o binding, spiral binding and perfect bound are also available
- Sizes: 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 5.5
- Get a custom quote for 4.25 x 11 and 6 x 9 or other sizes you may want.
- 8-64 pages (call, chat or submit a custom quote for pricing on more pages and different sizes).
- High quality offset and digital color and black and white printing.
- UV coating available on cover weight covers.
- Free electronic proof.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Paper Options for Program Printing
- 100# gloss text
- 80# gloss text
- 70# opaque
- 20# bond
- 24# bond
- 28# bond
- 80# gloss cover
- 100# gloss cover
- Aqueous coating free on offset printed programs
- Get a custom quote for other papers or options
PrintingCenterUSA provides a number of solutions and additional options for the challenges of your short run printing programs.
Need your programs fast? PrintingCenterUSA is built to print programs fast. Our program printing turnaround times are as fast as 2 business days. If you ever need it faster, just ask. We are always available to help you in any way. Give us a call at 800-995-1555 today or click on Request a Quote and ask any question, speak to a printing specialist and get a free file review.
Event programs: All types of events should have a program. We offer event program printing for different events such as pageants recitals, fundraising, reunions, school functions, conferences, trade shows, exhibits, seminars, forums, symposiums and more. Event programs are printed booklets that provide the information guests and attendees need to know to keep your event running smoothly.
The event programs provide introductions, schedule and description of events, including order of activities and duration, list participants, maps or add special notes about your gathering or organization and:
- Spotlight and provide thanks to participants, speakers, entertainment, special guests, and other worthy parties.
- Express your thanks to sponsors and anyone who provided promotional items, donated funds, or did volunteer work for your event.
- Testimonials - friends and clients.
- Addresses and websites where donations may be sent.
- Information about your event, organization, milestones and mission.
- Pictures of individuals or groups, past events and activities.
- Upcoming events calendar.
- Catalogs of items for sale.
- For a more complete list of content ideas.
Who uses event program printing?
- Recitals: Dance, musical performance and more.
- Education: grade schools, junior high, high school, universities, teachers, students, library, graduations, school plays and more.
- Beauty pageants, society balls, charitable auctions, fundraising, cinema, theater, music events, art exhibitions and more.
- Youth events, wedding, birthday family reunion events
- Food events
Sports programs are essential for any sporting event and usually do a season program with possible inserts for team rosters and other individual event information.
Our most common school and athletic sporting events are: football, baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, wrestling, swimming, volley ball, cheerleading and more. Outdoor events include motorized sports, horse events, rodeos and more.
Sports Programs- Our sports careers don’t last forever. Sports programs can become souvenirs to keep the memories alive that athletes made families and fans proud and will treasure for years to come. If you are not going to save and cherish your sports program, you might want to use them to put your drink on, fan yourself, throw at someone, or get the attention of a vendor.
For smaller schools, who don’t have the sponsor base that larger cities do, perhaps one program for all of the sporting events in the fall ( say football, soccer, wrestling, band or other fall sports].Winter[boys and girls basketball, cheerleaders squad]. Spring can be combined with baseball, softball, lacrosse. Or combined however you see fit that fits your community and sponsor base. See market smarts for other ideas. For multisport programs, you could print half of the program upside down giving you 2 front covers.
A primary benefit of your sports program is;
The information you give to your fans, such as: Pictures and roster of individual players, team pictures of varsity, junior varsity and cheerleaders. A picture of the coaches and a letter from the coach can be included. Information, records, statistics, schedule, advertising, action pictures, previous scores, thank you page, meet the senior’s page, rules for the game and an autograph page could be included. For a more complete list of contents, click here.
Programs make money for your school. A huge part of this is the advertising that is associated with this item. Not only are you creating an booklet that is beneficial, you become a prime source of ad space that sponsors are going to want to take advantage of
Advertising can be sold to businesses to cover the cost of the program and make money.
- Offer different size advertising (full page, half page, quarter page) (business card size page, 8 up on individual page.)
- Sponsors page list of businesses).The fifth addition of the High Country Dance Studio Program is filled with heart -warming ads by local businesses and parents in support of a little girls fight with leukemia.
- Players can be sponsored by family, friends, business, etc.
- Programs are sold at the game or event to make a profit.
- For smaller schools, do one program for all of the sporting events.
- The advertising costs can easily cover the cost of the programs.
- See our Program Marketing and Sales Fundraising page for more ideas.
Check out our website for more ideas and details on how you can benefit from PrintingCenterUSA or call 800-995-1555.