School Sports Recitals Business Church Pageants Funeral Outdoor Social
Now you can afford professional-quality program printing for your next event.
Simply get a program printing price and upload your event’s files or try our photo program design tool. Just upload your photos & text, submit, OK the proof and we’ll do the rest.
If you are making 10 or more full color and or black and white printed programs for beauty pageants, dance, music, concerts, piano, talent show, recitals, sporting events, school functions, reunions, funerals, horse shows, rodeos, car shows, racing, art exhibits, cinema, theater playbills, society balls, charitable auctions, fundraising, business and conferences and want vibrant color pictures, fast, easy ordering, design options and affordable printing prices, you have come to the right place. PrintingCenterUSA is rated #1 for professional quality program printing in the USA and is only a click of the mouse away.
The lower cost of our short-run printing ALLOWS you to be able to afford professional-quality programs. Our state of the art, short run HP digital press will print and saddle-stitch 10 to 1,000 programs in no time. And our Heidelberg SM52 Anicolor offset press specializes in printing 1,000 to 3,000 or more programs as quick as 2-6 business days. Our short run event program printing services are among the most automated in the USA.
You can see it, touch it, love it, before you buy it.
Request a fully finished hard copy proof for $34.95 and you will receive it within 5 days or less in the continental USA. We are positive that you will love them and want more.
48 HOUR RUSH SERVICES
Print 10 to 500 saddle-stitched digital booklets with 48 hour rush servicefrom proof approval, 5pm EST, if you need it now.Ship overnight or 3 day anywhere in continental USA.
If you have your own files ready and want to get the fastest turnaround time, just click on upload files, get printing prices and approve your proof and we’ll do the rest. No waiting in line.
Or you can design it yourself with our drag and drop photo program design tool. It’s easy to use and supplies you with themes, layouts, clip art images, backgrounds, premade templates, borders, text and more. All you supply are the photos, text and a little design time. Just drag and drop photos, images, upload your files, insert your text into predesigned themes and layouts. Then click submit, OK the proof and we do the rest. You can also buy and download clip art of images to add to your program.
We offer these high quality, saddle-stitch bound, 8.5 x 11 and 5.5 x 8.5 programs, printed in vivid full color on 100# gloss or matte text paper and 80# gloss or matte soft cover paper which can be UV coated to give that luxurious high gloss finish to your program.
All types of events should have a program.
These event programs should contain information people attending need to know to keep your event running smoothly so they can track what's happening during the event. An introduction, printed schedule and description of events including order of activities and duration, list participants and performers and:
- Spotlight and provide thanks to participants, speakers, entertainment, special guests, and other worthy parties.
- Opportunity to resell advertising space in the event programs to sponsors
- Express thanks to anyone who provided promotional items, donated funds, or did volunteer work for your event.
- Testimonials - friends and clients.
- Addresses and websites where donations may be sent.
- Information about your event, organization, milestones and mission.
- Pictures of individuals or groups, past events and activities.
- Upcoming events calendar.
- Catalogs of items for sale.
- Maps or add special notes about your gathering or organization.
- Many attendees take programs home, leave them in their car, or desk at work which carries your branding and event message to more than just the attendees.
- For a more complete list of content ideas click here.
Paper Options for Program Printing
- 100# gloss text
- 80# gloss text
- 70# opaque
- 20# bond
- 24# bond
- 28# bond
- 80# gloss cover
- 100# gloss cover
- Aqueous coating free on offset printed programs
- Get a custom quote for other papers or options
Program printing options for with online ordering
- 10 and more programs printed in 2 to 6 business days
- Saddle-stitched programs are our most popular.
- Wire-o binding, spiral binding and perfect bound are also available
- Sizes: 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 5.5
- Get a custom quote for 4.25 x 11 and 6 x 9 or other sizes you may want.
- 8-64 pages (call, chat or submit a custom quote for pricing on more pages and different sizes).
- High quality offset and digital color and black and white printing.
- UV coating available on cover weight covers.
- Free electronic proof.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Check out our free, helpful online program printing tips….
…… case studies, ideas, examples, samples, blogs, layout ideas, videos, flip books, white paper and more.
See our How to Ideas for Program Printing page for:
- Marketing and sales ideas.
- Tips on finding and selling ads to sponsors.
- Determine who the target audience is.
- Ad sales tips.
- Advertising revenue ideas.
We will also create a flip book or slide share of your program to put on your website.
Order online or give us a call at 800-995-1555800-995-1555.
Sports programs are essential for any sporting event. Often, teams will do a season program with possible inserts for team rosters and other individual event information. Our most common school and athletic sporting events are: football, baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, wrestling, swimming, volley ball, cheerleading, track and field, hockey, marching band and lacrosse.
A primary benefit of your sports program is;
The information you give to your fans, such as: Pictures and roster of individual players, team pictures of varsity, junior varsity and cheerleaders. A picture of the coaches and a letter from the coach can be included. Information, records, statistics, schedule, advertising, action pictures, previous scores, thank you page, meet the senior’s page, rules for the game and an autograph page could be included. For a more complete list of contents, click here.
Sports Programs- Our sports careers don’t last forever. High school and college game day programs can become souvenirs to keep the memories alive that athletes made families and fans proud and will treasure for years to come.
For smaller schools, who don’t have the sponsor base that larger cities do, perhaps one program for all of the sporting events in the fall ( say football, soccer, wrestling, band or other fall sports].Winter[boys and girls basketball, cheerleaders squad]. Spring can be combined with baseball, softball, lacrosse. Or combined however you see fit that fits your community and sponsor base. See market smarts for other ideas. For multisport programs, you could print half of the program upside down giving you 2 front covers.
Program Examples, Case Studies
IT specialist for the State of Montana Tyler Frontier, for the past 3 years has been designing the Christian Athletic Association Basketball Program.
Central A Wrestling Divisional Tournament was held in Browning, Montana.
Track & Field
Programs make money for your school. A huge part of this is the advertising that is associated with this item. Not only are you creating a program that is beneficial, you become a prime source of ad space that sponsors are going to want to take advantage of.
Advertising can be sold to businesses to cover the cost of the program and make money.
- Offer different size advertising (full page, half page, quarter page) (business card size page, 8 up on individual page.)
- Sponsors page list of businesses).
- Players can be sponsored by family, friends, business, etc.
- Programs are sold at the game or event to make a profit.
- For smaller schools, do one program for all of the sporting events.
- The advertising costs can easily cover the cost of the programs.
- See our How to Ideas for Program Printing page for more ideas.
We also print high school and college sports posters and team sports memory photobooks.
Check out our website for more ideas and details on how you can benefit from PrintingCenterUSA or call 800-995-1555800-995-1555.
Horse Event Program Printing
Horse show program printing
Horse event program printing
4-H program printing
Horse event programs
Motorized Sports Event Program Printing
Racing program printing
Car show program printing
Social Event Programs
Recital Program Printing
High Country Dance Case Study
Achieve Dance Academy Case Study
Sound of Musie Case Study
Special Events Program
Piano Recital Program
Talent Show Program
School Program Printing
Education: grade schools, junior high, high school, universities, colleges teachers, students, library
Fraternity / Sorority Program
School Musical Program
Music event program printing
Beauty Pageant Program Printing
Beauty Pageant Programs
Business and Conference Events Program Printing
Advance or Final Programs
Church Program Printing
Wedding Program Printing
Funeral Program Printing
Online design & photos
- Design program yourself or let students or associates create their own event program.
- Create a theme with pictures.
- All you need is a digital camera and a computer.
- Take your own digital pictures or use existing photos from your desktop, Face Book, friends, etc.
- Showcase a picture or collage of photos on the cover of your program best describing your event.
- You can use your own design program or you can use our free program designer or templates.
- Program Designer- It’s easy to use and offers premade templates, themes, backgrounds------for you to create your programs. Our Program Designer is basically the same as Photo Book. Drag and drop your photos images, insert your text, click submit, OK the proof and we do the rest.
- Event Program Templates- If you or someone you are working with has design experience in Illustrator and In Design, we offer premade event templates with picture, ad and information template pages. Download and open the templates in your design program. Place your pictures, images and text, click submit, OK the proof and we do the rest.
- You can also purchase and download clip art from millions of images to enhance your program. Learn More
- A good resolution for printing photos is 300 dpi (dots per inch). Anything below will print pixelated. Most images displayed on a monitor has a resolution between 72 dpi and 96 dpi, which means it may look great on your monitor but will not look great when printed.
- Talk with one of our friendly customer service for timeline and also to answer any questions you may have. 800-995-1555800-995-1555
Program Photo Ideas:
You and your fellow program developers can take current digital pictures, gather digital pictures and or have fellow students, associates, etc. gather pictures that will enhance your program.
- Individuals, coaches, players, speakers, participants, special guests, etc.
- Teams, groups, classes, staff, teachers, cheerleaders
- Activities, action pictures, products, whatever you want to convey, etc.
- Pictures from previous years’ or other past events.
- Liven up with people in funny situations and funny sayings to go with the picture.
- Events, places or things that relate to your cause or organization,
- Points of interest, such as people, landmarks, etc. from your school, organization, community, sports team, etc.
- Whatever you feel is important for your program.
A great idea for gathering photos for school programs would be to have a contest for the best pictures to be used in the program, sent to you via email.
- Choose the top pictures and give the winners a free program.
Program pages you will need to create for social, pageant, recital and business event programs are:
- Welcome / Introduction
- Table of contents
- Individual speakers pictures / bios
- Individual participants pictures / bios
- Group pictures
- Schedule οf events
- Thank you page
- Testimonials page
- Map showing location
- Advertising pages
Sports programs can contain:
- Table of contents
- Nightly promotions
- Board of directors
- Meet the manager
- Letter from coach
- Coaches pictures
- Coaching staff
- Individual pictures of the players
- Player profiles
- Team picture of varsity and or junior varsity
- Meet the senior’s page
- Cheerleaders page
- Baseball Score card ( center section)
- Basketball Tournament Bracket (center section)
- Booster club
- Action pictures
- Advertising pages
- List of advertisers
- Thank you page
- Rules for the game
- Autograph page
Lower your costs with sponsorships.
- Many organizations have had great success in obtaining sponsors to support the cost of printing their event programs before they go to press and adding extra profits from the sales of the programs.
- Companies are often happy to buy exposure in programs, especially if it's presented to the viewer as "company X is proud to sponsor the Y team/college/event" etc.
- Business owners who are alumni often like to sponsor their alma mater, especially if the exposure makes sense as advertising as well.
If you choose to sell advertising in your program, you can add a nice profit to your bottom line! Advertising can be sold to business’ to cover the cost of the program and make money.
Who should sell the Advertising?
The students (teams, clubs, band, cheerleader, DECA, whatever) or members of your non-profit organization, business, etc. are your most powerful selling tool. They are what it is all about and proof that the money from the ad sales is going to a good cause. They can pre-sell the advertising to sponsors thus ensuring an extra profit from the sale of the programs.
Don’t procrastinate, Take time to teach your students or members of your non-profit organization how to sell an ad and make sure they know:
- What school or non-profit organization they are supporting.
- What the money will be used for.
- When event program begins and ends.
- Size of ads and what they cost.
- Where the ad will be placed.
- And above all spread the enthusiasm to your sponsors, students, parents, families, friends, relatives, colleges, customers, members, contacts and supporters of your school or non-profit organization.
Who would sponsor your School or Non-Profit Project?
- Local hangouts
- Credit unions
- Auto shops
- Insurance agencies
- Pet supply retailers
- Coffee shops
- Convenience stores
- Fitness centers
- Grocery stores
- Photography studios
- Relatives, friends, colleges, customers, members, contacts and supporters of your school or non-profit organization.
- Anywhere students, parents, members, contacts and supporters frequent and shop.
- Cell phone companies
- Fast food franchises
- Large Soft drink companies
- Pet supply stores
- National insurance companies
- Sporting goods stores
- Use your imagination. What businesses would benefit from the exposure in your program?
Ad Sales Tips:
- Know your estimated distribution.
- Make sure the sponsor sees how they can benefit from the partnership and convince them that by buying advertising space in your program they’re making a smart marketing decision for their company.
- The key is to show that advertising in your program will benefit all parties involved.
- Great way to advertise their business.
- Gain additional exposure to a large lucrative market (parents, students, relatives, friends, colleagues, customers, members, contacts and supporters of your school or non-profit organization)
- The business gets relatively inexpensive advertisement space compared to advertising in a newspaper.
- It can also get some positive publicity by supporting your school or non-profit organization and the community
Advertising revenue ideas:
- Ask local businesses for help with funds in return for free product placement within the program.
- Different size ads can be sold to sponsor (full page, half page, quarter page) (business card size page, 8 up on individual page).
- Advertisers could put coupons and/or specials on their ads to entice them to buy their products or services.
- Players can be sponsored by family, friends, business, member etc. Pictures ads of the student or members are purchased by the families and friends to show support and express best wishes for the student or member and gather support and enthusiasm from the community for your team, school or organization.
- Sponsors page (list of businesses).
- Keep a record of past sponsors to contact for next years’ program.
- Nothing will beat taking time to personally call on your local business.
- Programs are sold at the game or event to make a profit.
At PrintingCenterUSA.com we can also provide you with all of the necessary…
……case studies, ideas, examples, samples, , blogs, layout ideas, videos, flip books, white paper and more for Education, Schools and Training, Non-Profit Organizations, Medical & Health Care, Health and Beauty, Business Events, Financial Services, Food and Beverage, Real Estate and more vertical markets.
Good Luck! If you’re ready to start:
Get Online, Pick a Design, Print in No Time
PrintingcenterUSA.com - Come and get you some!