Last Updated: May 30th, 2019
PrintingCenterUSA, its parent and affiliates (hereinafter known as “PrintingCenterUSA”) has created this Privacy Statement to let you know what information we collect when you visit our website printingcenterusa.com (“Website”), why we collect it, and how it is used.
This Privacy Statement is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use, which is also available on our Website. By using our Website and the services therein (“Services”) you consent to the term of our Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to change the Privacy Statement at any time.
1. Types Of Information We Collect
In order to operate the Website and provide Services to you, we may collect the following types of information: (A) Information You Give Us, (B) Information We Collect Indirectly, and (C) Information We Collect From Third Parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
A. Information You Give Us
PrintingCenterUSA collects certain information directly from you when you visit our Website and provide us with Information or sign up for our services. This Information includes:
- Email Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Cell Phone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Artwork or images that you may upload to the Website for printing and other Services
B. Information We Collect Indirectly
We and our Partners (for purposes of this Privacy Statement only, “Partner” shall mean any person or entity with whom we enter into any kind of business transaction who is under an obligation to us to use reasonable care to keep Information confidential, and service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect Information about you or your activities on our Website.
Information that we may collect indirectly from your visit to our Website include:
- IP address;
- Your geographic location;
- Domain server;
- Type of computer, web browsers, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website; and/or
- Your movement and activity within the Website.
Some of the technologies that we may use to collect information include:
Cookies -Cookies are small files (“cookies”) stored on your web browser upon visiting certain websites, including our Website. Cookies help keep your settings, log-ins and other customizations when you return to the particular website. They also help with overall website functionality. PrintingCenterUSA uses three types of cookies: (1) session, (2) persistent cookies and (3) third-party cookies.
1) The session cookie is used to identify the type of user so that you may view the pages which correspond to your account type.
2) Persistent or permanent cookies are used for the same purpose; to identify the type of user to the website. However, these remain active for one (1) year unless you clear your browser and delete all cookies.
- PrintingCenterUSA does not use “tracking” cookies which follow users’ online activity between unrelated websites. PrintingCenterUSA does work with a variety of Third Party Websites that may use tracking cookies and other technologies that may track you across websites.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the Website and the Website will not be able to customize certain functions according to your preferences.
- For more information about third party cookies and related advertising and how to opt-out of these practices with companies participating in industry self-regulation, please visit About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info/
Web Beacons-Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on the pages of the Website and in email messages we send you. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors to the Website, monitor how you navigate the Website or to count how many particular articles or links posted on the Website were actually viewed.
Mobile Device Identifiers -Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we, our Partners or our third party service providers may receive such device information if you access the Website through a mobile device. Certain features on the Website may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their services. Depending on the provider, we, our Partners or our third party service providers may receive this Information.
- You may opt-out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Embedded Scripts -An embedded script is programming code designed to collect Information about your use of this Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third party provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the Website.
Analytics -We use Google Analytics to help provide us with information about traffic to our Website. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other parties. We do not respond to DNT signals.
C. Information We Collect From Third Parties
2. How We Use Your Information
A. Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information above for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process your profile to open an account, including, at time, verifying that the e-mail address you provide is active and valid;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Provide customer services;
- Communicate with you regarding our services, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- Cross-reference with other Information that we have acquired about you or may acquire about you through other sources;
- Improve our Website and resolve any technical problems;
- Provide targeted advertisements to you;
- Analyze the use of the Website and Information about visitors to our Website to understand and improve our Services and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- Send you text messages, emails, call you, or mail you regarding our Services;
- Customize the content you see when you visit the Website, including to develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;/li>
- Comply with our Terms and Conditions of Use (which is available on our Website);
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information or pursuant to your consent.
B. Lawful Basis For Processing Your Information
We handle your Information to help further what we believe are our legitimate interests in commercial activities that are not overridden by the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individuals at issue. We also may need to use and disclose your information to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may provide your information to government officials and agencies as required by law (see Section D below), and Partners as part of business operations. When required by law, and in some other cases, we process the Information after obtaining consent from the individual.
C. How Long We Keep Your Information
We generally keep Information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes listed above, consistent with any applicable laws and agreements. To dispose of Information, we may anonymize it, delete it, or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for an additional time.
D. Sharing Your Information
We may share Information, such as aggregate user statistics, with our Partners and non-affiliated third parties. We may provide data, including Information about you, with our affiliates, subsidiaries and Partners. We may also share your Information as disclosed at the time you provide your Information, as set forth in the Privacy Statement and in the following circumstances:
Third Party Service Providers - In some cases we may employ Third Party Service Providers, including, but not limited to, third party payment processors, to perform certain services on our behalf, including, without limitation: (i) responding to your inquires (ii) shipping, sending postal mail and e-mails; (iii) analyzing, updating and correcting Information we receive on the Website; (iv) performing business analysis, data processing and/or quality control; (v) providing marketing assistance, search results and links (including, without limitation, paid listings and links); (vi) processing credit card and debit card payments; (vii) hosting our Website and databases; and (viii) providing you with Information you requested. Consequently, we may share your Information with these Third Party Service Providers if they need it to perform services on our behalf and by using our Website you consent to our use of them for processing your Information. However, such Third Party Service Providers are not authorized by us to use your Information for any other purpose.
- This Privacy Statement does not apply to any Information that you may provide to unaffiliated third parties, for example, other websites linked to this Website with which whom we do not have a relationship. If you access our Website from a third party website (“Third Party Website”), you may be required to also read and accept the terms and conditions and Privacy Statement of that Third Party Website. We are not responsible for the privacy and security practices of those websites and you should contact such third parties directly to determine their respective privacy policies.
Disclosure of Customer Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons - We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate in investigations of fraud, intellectual property infringement or any other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the Website’s users; (v) to enforce or apply the Website’s Terms and Conditions of Use; and (iv) to verify the identity of the Website’s users.
Business Transfers -Your Information may be transferred, sold or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyed”) to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You consent to any and all such Conveyances of your Information.
Except as provided in this Privacy Statement, we will not sell, trade, or disclose your Information we have collected without your consent.
4. Information Protection
We use industry-standard procedures and safeguards to help safeguard the confidentially of your Information. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We will not have any liability for misuse or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your username or password to your account profile has been stolen, you are required to notify us so that necessary measures can be taken immediately by contacting us at PrintingCenterUSA, 117 9th Street North, Great Falls, MT, 59401, United States, Tel:(800) 995-1555, Fax: (406) 771-7777, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Consent To Transfer
The Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that Information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Website, or providing us with any Information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your Information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen. Portions of our site may be supported by a network of computers or cloud based servers in other jurisdictions. We do not represent that our Website is appropriate or available in any particular jurisdiction.
6. ACCESS AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that any Information collected and maintained by us about you is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com explaining the correction or change. We also may provide web pages or other mechanisms through which you can correct or update the Information we have collected and maintained.
In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Information you have submitted through the Website. We are under no obligation to store such Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
If you ask us to delete your Information, we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but not longer than one month from the date the request is received. Please note that we may need to retain some Information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your Information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
To the extent certain data protection laws apply and we hold your Information in our capacity as a data controller as defined under those laws, you may request that we:
- Restrict the way that we process and disclose your Information
- Transfer your Information to a third party
- Revoke your consent for processing of your Information
- Provide you with access to your Information
- Remove your Information if no longer necessary for the purposes collected
- Prevent the processing of your Information for direct-marketing purposes
- Update your Information so it is correct and not out of date
- Object to our processing of your Information
- Withdraw the consent you have given us to use your Information
To make these request please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at PrintingCenterUSA, 117 9th Street North, Great Falls, MT, 59401, United States, Tel: (800) 995-1555, Fax: (406) 771-7777.
The requests above will be considered and responded to in the time period stated by applicable law. Note, certain Information may be exempt from such requests. We may require additional information from you to confirm your identity in responding to such requests. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the authorities applicable to you and your situation, although we invite you to contact us with any concern as we would be happy to try and resolve it directly. Please contact us at: email@example.com or by mail at PrintingCenterUSA, 117 9th Street North, Great Falls, MT, 59401, United States, Tel: (800) 995-1555, Fax: (406) 771-7777.
7. Children’s Information
The Website is intended only for users over the age of eighteen (18). If we become aware that a user is under thirteen (13) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Information as set forth in this Privacy Statement, including, if applicable, the transfer of your data from your jurisdiction to the United States and use of your Information as set forth herein. If you withdraw consent, you agree that despite withdrawal we may continue to use your Information previously provided to us to the extent that we are legally or contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have to us. You also understand that in withdrawing consent, we may no longer be able to provide you with services previously available with consent.
9. Changes To This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change, modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time to reflect changes in our practices and Services. If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will update the “Effective Date” and such changes will be effective upon posting. It is your obligation to check our current Privacy Statement for any changes. Any revised Privacy Statement will only apply prospectively to Information collected or modified after the Effective Date of the revised policy. It is your responsibility to periodically check and review our Privacy Statement for changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please send us an email at email@example.com or by mail at PrintingCenterUSA, 117 9th Street North, Great Falls, MT, 59401, United States, Tel: (800) 995-1555, Fax: (406) 771-7777.
Again, if you have any updates to the Information we have for you, please send those to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at PrintingCenterUSA, 117 9th Street North, Great Falls, MT, 59401, United States, Tel: (800) 995-1555, Fax: (406) 771-7777.