Real Estate Printing
USA’s Most Trusted Real Estate Printing Services
Real estate printing, marketing guides, property previews, brochures, postcards & presentation folder packages. Try us out - thousands of satisfied customers can’t be wrong.
Real Estate Printing, Marketing Guides & Property Previews
At PrintingCenterUSA, we specialize in professional quality real estate printing of saddle-stitched and perfect bound marketing guides, property previews, real estate guides, property selling booklets, catalogs, newsletters, brochures, and postcards.
USA’s Most Trusted Real Estate Printing Services
We are committed to providing real estate companies and agents with the best value for their money with cheap printing prices, high quality color printing, fast turnaround and great customer service plus online photo booklet design and a satisfaction guarantee.
Set Your Real Estate Company Apart
Our professional quality softcover perfect bound and saddle-stitched marketing guides and property previews are printed in vivid full color with vibrant photos and affordable prices on 100# gloss or matte text and 80# or 100# gloss or matte cover paper which can be UV coated to give that luxurious high gloss finish. They are very durable and will set your real estate company apart by making a positive and long-lasting first impression.
Make a Professional Presentation with Our Presentation Folder Packages
- Letterhead with a Personal Letter and Business Card
- Staggered Inserts, Brochures, Sales Sheets, DVD Case Covers and Notepads
- Booklets, Calendars, Catalogs, Magazines, Newsletters & More!
Types of Real Estate Products
- Selling Your Property Brochures
- Examples of Homes Sold
- Real Estate Marketing Samples
- Guide to Selling Your Home
- Home Ownership Guide
- Marketing Brochures
- Keys to Successful Selling Booklet
- Property Lookbooks
- Agent Recruitment Postcards & Flyers
- Listing Proposals
- Real Estate Company Biographies
- Listing Programs
Real Estate Books & Booklets
Set your real estate company apart by making a positive first impression with printed softcover saddle-stitched and perfect bound books and booklets. From marketing guides to property preview photo books, our professional quality, vivid full color printing will leave a long-lasting first impression.
Unleash Your Potential with Full Color Booklet Printing
In today's oversaturated, fast paced marketing environment, people are searching for information they can trust. A printed booklet and/or e-booklet are affordable and successful ways for your business to reach your audience. Many businesses, organizations, schools, event marketers, and tourism/cultural industry professionals rely on booklets for success in gaining awareness, marketing, educating and advertising.
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field.
- Promote your business’ products and/or services.
- Inform customers about your business or products.
- Classify and clarify information about your business.
- Instruct or guide your customers.
- Demonstrate benefits, techniques and/or features you offer.
- Help your customers make educated purchasing decisions.
Increasing Your Sales with Full Color Catalogs
You can increase your sales using full color catalogs for your retail locations, online stores, or for mail order businesses. Help increase sales by including a product catalog in your advertising and marketing efforts. Printed catalogs can be handed out in stores, mailed to prospects, included with purchases, slipped into sales packets or passed out at trade shows. They allow customers and prospects a way to take information about your business’ products and services home with them to think more about buying from you. Here are a handful of tips to remember for every sales catalog:
- Make it clear how they can order from you (online, in-store or over the phone).
- Is it clear and easy to drive them to order from your business?
- Be sure that your catalog’s layout is easy to follow, includes pricing and has any important product information.
- Your catalog should be used as a tool to educate your customers about your products and services. People feel better about purchases when they know more and are informed about what they are buying.
- The secret to a successful catalog is to make sure it is well organized, has high quality images and gives a clear direction of how they can order. Keep it simple and direct to the point.
There Are Many Forms & Types of Business Booklets
- Tips/How to Booklets
- Seminar/Event Programs
- Educational Books
- Training Manuals
- Course Booklets
- Sales Books
- Product Guides
- Annual Reports
- Course Books
Real Estate Booklet Resources:
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Incorporate Brochures Into Your Marketing
There are so many ways to incorporate brochures into your marketing. A brochure with a mailing panel can be sent directly to prospects or clients. Include them in a sales packet, put them in a display or hand them out at trade shows. If sparking interest and generating a response is what you need - then a full color brochure is what you have to order.
Generate a Response with Full Color Brochure Printing
Why do you see brochures everywhere? Because they work! Printed brochures are an important part of marketing, not just for businesses, but for any organization. The tourism industry depends on tri-fold brochures to increase sales, doctors pass along information, museums feature maps and churches include sign up sheets and schedules. A quality printed brochure allows you to:
- Pass along information regarding a specific topic, such as new listings or dropped housing prices.
- Build your brand identity.
- Become a credible source of information.
- Make a long-lasting impression.
- List prices and services.
- Provide a map or guide.
- Exhibit and display art.
- Educate and inform potential buyers.
- Hand out something tangible to a prospect that they can take with them and read later.
Build Strong Relationships Using Monthly Newsletters
Connecting with your clients and prospects can often be a challenge. We are so overexposed to advertising messages that it’s hard to really get a point across and build solid relationships with our clients. A printed company newsletter is a great way to build a continuous contact point with your audience. There are a few key ingredients to mix together to ensure your newsletter comesout right!
- Cater the information to your reader. What do they enjoy? What do they want to know? How can you deliver a message centered on them and not yourself?
- Not everything has to be centered around business. When appropriate, use humor, interesting facts and personal stories.
- Make it personal by telling a story that your customers can relate to.
- Make your business appear to be human. Connect on an emotional level by expressing happiness, concern and interest in your audience and their particular needs.
- Teach your customers helpful facts, tips and tricks about issues that relate to your business and industry.
A full color printed newsletter offers you a unique way to connect and inform your clients and prospects. Sending out a regular customer newsletter keeps your name out there and their focus on you. A good newsletter makes it easy to maintain and build a strong relationship with your audience.
Highlight Specific Details Fast with Sales Sheet Printing
A sales sheet provides detailed information about a specific listing and is a great reference tool for your clients. By using full color printing for your sales sheet, you present the best printing quality to represent your company. Having important information, facts and visual pieces are imperitive for a successful sales sheet.
Real Estate Brochure Resources:
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Use Cheap Card Printing to Boost Advertising Efforts
Do you need to improve the way you advertise to prospects? Whether you choose to target local clients using door hangers or build client relationships using greeting cards - we ensure you will be getting the biggest bang for your buck by printing your full color, high quality printed cards fast and easy with PrintingCenterUSA!
Enhance Your Local Advertising Efforts with Door Hangers
Looking to boost your local advertising efforts? Try a door hanger to reel in new clients! For residential advertising, full color printed door hangers are an effective and affordable way to get your message out to the public by putting your message right on their front door! The price and ease of door hanger printing makes it ideal to attract attention in a localized area. Check out your local listings to find a service that will hand deliver your door hangers for you.
Reach Prospective Clients Using Postcards
With the rise of email and electronic communication, less and less people use direct mail as a means to communicate with prospects and clients. For business, email is cheap and easy, but are you getting the return that you once did by using it? Email is still a very important part of our marketing, however, now is the time to take advantage of the open space that is in your prospects’ mailbox by sending out printed postcards.
To decrease mass mailing costs and your chances of being called “junk,” be sure you carefully target and organize your mailing. If you take the time to target your audience and clean your list properly, you can personalize your message, increasing your response rates while you decrease your printing expenses. Combining personalized postcards, email blasts and sales calls is a winning combination that can help you increase your ROI.
Stretch Your Greeting Card’s Potential & Your Dollar
Finding interesting ways to stay in contact with your customers is a great addition to your marketing efforts. A personalized greeting card that says hello, thank you, I was thinking about you, or guess what I can do for you has a higher chance of being read than other forms of marketing in the mailbox.
Custom printed greeting cards are a subtle way to build a relationship and make your prospect feel like you truly care. Find other reasons to send a card and make your clients or prospects smile. Try finding different reasons to send greeting cards and see what type of response you get from your customers. Remember, the more connected your relationship is with your clients, the more likely they are to continue doing business with you. Here are some ideas you might try to connect more frequently with your clients using printed greeting cards:
- If you have an idea that might work for your client or prospect, such as a listing they may be interested in, jot it down in a card and let them know you were thinking specifically about them.
- Utilize the information you might already have in your client database such as birthdays, anniversaries, or a memorable occasion that you could send a personalized note wishing them well or congratulations.
- If you are at a trade show networking, take all the business cards you acquire while networking and send them a note saying it was nice to meet them and inquire about how you can work together or remind them of what you do.
Real Estate Card Resources:
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Business Identity Products for Real Estate
Every agency, no matter how large or small, needs printed materials to help brand themselves. We offer many products that can help give your company a business identity. Print a letterhead, business card and a custom presentation folder and package them together to be the perfect handout to give prospective clients.
Presentation Pocket Folders Make Great Sales Kits
Is your sales kit out of date or worn out and therefore being underused? We often forget about the importance of a sales kit, because we neglect it until it is obsolete and embarrassing to use. Old brochures, dusty flyers and worn out presentation folders are never a key to success. However, not maintaining your sales packet really leaves you missing out on an important element that can boost your response rates and support your sales efforts. Putting together a professional presentation folder and a few key marketing pieces can change your whole perspective of a sales kit.
- Make the size just right. Don’t overcrowd or under pack your sales packet. You want to inlude the right amount of information to help you with your sales efforts.
- Remember every piece counts. From the presentation folder’s first impression, to an intriguing article in a newsletter about a customer’s personal experience with your organization. Make all your pieces pertinent.
- Always take the time to personalize. For each packet, slip in a personalized letterhead with details specific to that client. This extra step reinforces that they are important to you as a customer.
Send a Letter Within a Custom Envelope & Build Your Brand Name
Every time you send a message on a printed letterhead and custom envelope, you are broadcasting who you are just by the paper you send it on. You are sending a message stating what your company values. What does your letterhead say about you? Make sure you present your value adequately to support your branding efforts.
There are so many things you use letterheads for so it is important tthat you are well represented for all of them. Key elements to include on your letterhead are your logo, phone number, address and website URL. It is also appropriate to include a tagline or slogan that distinguishes your organization from the competition. Give it a look and style that represents your business. Use similar colors, images and text style as your sales kit so that people aren’t confused about who is contacting them.
Send out your personalized letters within a custom envelope that has your logo and branding on the outside. Take advantage of the space on your envelope and try some of these envelope marketing ideas:
- Working on building up your brand image? Try imprinting your mission statement to reinforce who you are on all of your business correspondence.
- Trying to build relationships and gain trust? Use a testimonial to impress clients by seeing what other clients have to say about you.
- Have a unique advantage over the competition? Post it on your envelope to reinforce why they do business with you.
- Include a simple thank you for your company on your statement envelopes. Customers like to feel apprecitated.
Make Your Business Card Demand a Call Back
Business cards are a standard in social networking. Quality printed business cards are a great way to make a first impression and increase your call back rates. The main function of a business card is to pass along important contact information but you can also make these affordable printed pieces a profitable marketing tool!
- Use as a small thank you card.
- People love to feel special - use the backside of your card to hand write a special offer.
- Make the back of your card an appointment card.
- Include information that people want to keep as a reference, such as tips, how to’s or instructions.
"I wasn`t sure what to expect from an online printer that advertises Cheap Printing. The end result was AMAZING! I couldn`t have asked for anything better."