If you’re working on your next Booklet Printing project for 2020, then you likely have a few questions about your options. At PrintingCenterUSA, we specialize in Booklet Printing with four different binding types, custom sizing, custom quantities, multiple paper stock options, and so much more! All of these options are sure to provide you with the exact specifications you desire.
To get your project off on the right foot, carefully consider our variety of options we have available in our Booklet Pricing Tool as well as our free resources. We have put together our recommended booklet printing options.
Your first option to select from on our pricing tool is binding. The four different binding styles available are as follows:
|Saddle Stitch Binding is the most inexpensive and simple to make, yet professional form of binding, which allows us to save you money. They also offer the fastest turn-around time. Saddle stitched is the most popular and ideal choice for booklets and calendars with smaller page counts between 8 and 92 pages.|
|Perfect Binding is the most popular type of soft cover binding. Perfect bound books are inexpensive to make and provide a durable, high quality attractive look that can’t be matched. Perfect binding is the ideal choice for publications with higher page counts (28 pages up to 2 inches thick), giving them a professional looking printable square spine. A paperback book or a phone book is a familiar example.|
|Spiral Binding uses a durable plastic coil which makes it an ideal option for every-day use as reference material. Spiral Bound Book Printing offers different coil colors, sizes, and diameters and can accommodate a higher page count up to 2” thick. There is a fast turn-around time for very short spiral bound book production quantities. Manuals, and Handbooks are good examples of products well-suited for spiral binding.|
|Wire-O is similar to Spiral binding. Wire-O binding uses a professional-looking looped metal wire which makes it an ideal option when the product is for a more formal setting, such as a presentation. Wire-O binding can accommodate a higher page count up to 1 ¼” thick. They may cost a little more. Available only in black standard wire.|
When it comes to sizing, our standard options are 4.25 x 11, 5.5 x 8.5, 8.5 x11, 6 x 9, 6×6 and 8×8. Custom sizes are available as well. Click on “Custom Size” on the pricing tool (on your desired product page) to enter in your desired size and determine if we can accommodate it.
The number of pages your booklet project can have depends on the binding type.
- Saddle Stitch: You can have a page quantity anywhere between 8-92 for Saddle Stitch Binding.
- Perfect Bound: You must have a minimum of 28 pages to print a perfect bound book. Page counts can go up to 2 inches thick, which will depend on the thickness of the inside pages.
- Spiral: 2 inches is the max with this form of binding.
- Wire-O: 1.25 inches thick is the max.
You’ve thought about binding, sizing and page count for your 2020 booklet needs so let’s take a quick look at paper options next. PrintingCenterUSA is all about high-quality paper stocks!
- Gloss paper: shiny and lustrous smooth coated finish. Make your colors pop!
- Matte paper: glare free and dull coated paper. Often used for jobs with lots of typed copy.
- Uncoated paper: more superior than your average copy paper and prints pieces with stunningly sharp images. Great for journals and coloring books as it’s easy to write on.
Of course, there is also the weight to consider when looking over your paper options. Here, at PrintingCenterUSA we offer more than 10 types of weights when it comes to your booklet. Choose from 60# uncoated to 100# gloss!
Choosing The Perfect Paper For Your Next Print Project: Learn More
Beyond The Basics
Now that we have discussed the very basics as far as your options go for the specs, let’s take a look at 4 key reasons to make booklet printing part of your 2020 marketing mix.
- Booklets are an excellent way to distribute valuable information at a conference, convention or any targeted group of people.
- As the digital landscape becomes more and more saturated, having a tactile marketing asset like a booklet in your 2020 marketing portfolio will help your business stand out.
- Booklets are great for educating current and future clients about your business. A printed product works well to concisely showcase your business portfolio.
- There’s more room for crucial business information and advertisements! When it comes to an 8.5″x11” booklet, you’re going to have significantly more space to provide the reader with important data.
Booklets For Your Industry
The list of people who use booklets or should be using booklet is endless. Anyone and any company can easily find a need for a custom booklet job. Below are just a few of the many industries that use booklets on a daily basis, whether it be for marketing, education or sales. Take a look as your business might just fall under one of these categories:
- Arts and Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Health and Wellness
- Graphic Design
- Travel and Hospitality
Booklets are highly resourceful products that aid in the promotion of your business, non-profit or personal goals. They are an extremely diverse product that allow for multiple uses in today’s fast changing landscape.
Distributing Your Booklet
Booklets can be distributed a number of ways including: trade shows, conventions, newspaper, mailing and more. As a business or non-profit that might have an extensive and highly targeted mailing list, PrintingCenterUSA can take the ease of mailing out of your hands. Booklets can be delivered directly to the doorstep of your client or potential client hassle free. If you’re on tight turn around times we can ship your booklets directly to your event so that you don’t have to carry them around as an extra burden.
Booklets Add Credibility
Your booklet will add credibility to your business. According to Printing Impressions, “…the perception of information credibility increases with print, and that people find reading on paper more enjoyable than reading on digital devices.” The study was mostly focused on news outlets, such as newspapers and magazines but can easily be carried over to your booklet. Print can add a certain touch of integrity to your business. People also tend to have a deeper engagement with printed material vs. digital which will help your booklet stand out!
Booklets are a great tool for any size business, small or large and should be incorporated in your strategy today. PrintingCenterUSA makes it easy to upload your design and have your project in as little as 4-7 business days. You can customize quantities, sizes and more to fit your needs.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.