The Ultimate Guide to Digital Flipbooks
Get more from your booklet for FREE! Now you can showcase a digital animation of your printed publication on your website. A Digital Flipbook is a great way to extend the reach of your content to a broader audience. Every customer who purchases a publication product such as booklets, books, catalogs, magazines, single sheet brochures, newsletters, multi-page brochures, and more from PrintingCenterUSA will receive a FREE Digital Flipbook! Read this article to find out how to get your Free Digital Flipbook and how to use it.
What Is a Digital Flipbook?
A Digital Flipbook is an e-book that simulates the appearance of a traditional paper book, magazine, catalog, brochure, or other publication with an interactive page-flipping effect. It mimics the experience of flipping through the pages of a physical book or magazine, but on your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Digital Flipbooks are created by converting PDF files, images, or other digital content into a format that can be displayed and navigated online. Users and readers can interact with the Flipbook by clicking, dragging, or swiping the pages and zooming in and out.
Digital Flipbooks are often used by publishers, marketers, educators, and businesses to showcase their catalog, magazine, or book online in a visually appealing and engaging way while also allowing readers to access the content on a variety of digital devices.
How Do I Get My FREE Digital Flipbook?
- Order: Order your booklet, catalog, book, magazine, or other publication product from PrintingCenterUSA.com.
- Approve your proof: If you selected “PDF Proof,” you will receive an email proof to approve within six hours. If you selected “No Proof Needed – Print As Is,” no other approval is necessary.
- Access your embed code: In 30 minutes or less after proof approval, your Digital Flipbook embed code will be available for you to copy and paste from the “Orders” screen in the “My Account” section on our website (www.printingcenterusa.com/MyAccount). Additionally, within one business day after you approve your proof, you will also receive an email notifying you that your Digital Flipbook embed code is ready, along with instructions on how to use it.
- Copy and paste: Copy and paste your FREE Digital Flipbook embed code into your website’s HTML editor or module and watch it come to life before your eyes! *Keep reading for more details on how to get your digital Flipbook on your website.
What Is an Embed Code?
An embed code for a Digital Flipbook is a block of HTML that allows you to display your publication on a web page by rendering a visual element. It contains all the necessary instructions and resources for your website to display the Flipbook correctly, including the source URL, dimensions, and styling options. By copying and pasting the embed code into the HTML code of your web page, you can easily integrate the Digital Flipbook into your website.
Can I Post My Digital Flipbook on Facebook or Other Social Media?
The embed code requires the hosting application to handle HTML coding language to work properly. Social media platforms may require additional third-party applications to display them directly in a post; however, the flipbook can be easily shared to your social media from your website or landing page.
*For example, Facebook requires a third-party application to publish an HTML embed code as a post in the feed.
How Do I Put My Digital Flipbook on My Website?
- Login: Login to PrintingCenterUSA.com and go to the Orders screen in the My Account section. Select the order you want, and in the order details screen, click the blue “Free Digital Flipbook Embed Code” button. Add your title and description, click the box to agree to terms and conditions, and copy the HTML embed code provided by simply clicking the “copy” button on screen.
- Access your website’s HTML editor: Depending on the platform you use for your website, you may need to access the HTML editor to embed your code. For example, if you use WordPress, you can access the HTML editor for a page or post by switching to the “Text” editor. Other website editors also provide simple drag and drop “HTML embed code” or “iframe” modules. An iframe is an HTML element that lets you embed content from another web page within your own web page by creating a “window frame.”
- Paste the embed code: Once you have properly accessed the HTML editor, or successfully added your new iframe/HTML embed code module, you can simply paste the Digital Flipbook HTML embed code block and then the flipbook will appear.
- Save and publish: After pasting the code, you should save your changes and publish your website to make the flipbook visible.
Login to PrintingCenterUSA now and access your orders to copy your flipbook embed code
It’s important to note that the specifics of how you embed your Digital Flipbook will depend on the platform, software, or website builder you use to host your website. If you need further assistance with embedding your flipbook, it’s best to consult your website builder, or contact us for support.
Can I Put My Digital Flipbook in an Email?
While it’s possible to include your Digital Flipbook in an email, not all recipients may be able to view it due to limitations based on the email client and the recipient’s device and settings.
A common solution to easily market your Digital Flipbook in an email is to create a digital mock up image of your publication and include that image in an email with a link to the flipbook that is hosted on your website or landing page. Then, once your audience clicks on the link, they are automatically redirected to view the Digital Flipbook that they can easily enjoy and interact with.
MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT DIGITAL FLIPBOOKS?
If you have further inquiries regarding our Digital Flipbooks, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Our team at PrintingCenterUSA is always ready to assist and provide answers. You can contact us at 1-800-995-1555
Leave a Reply